Born deep in the belly of New Orleans, we have a knack for creativity, fun, and resilience. Just like our city.
New Orleans is a unique, fascinating place stuffed with culture. A place that bounces back better than ever after a knockout. While walking down a sidewalk under the overhang of balconies and fern leaves you can hear the faint horns of jazz music, the tap of a young boy’s shoes, and the clatter of a horse-drawn carriage passing by.
SYNERGY ENCOMPASSES WHAT WE DO.
MIND OVER MATTER IS OUR PHILOSOPHY AND APPROACH.
BOTH COME TOGETHER WHEN WE MAKE YOU A BETTER EXHIBITIONIST.
FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
The woman behind it all!
Between meeting clients and leading creatives,
Luz instructs Zumba®!
When Stone is not finalizing sales,
he is training for and participating in,
triathlons (show off)!
The Oil Can
Taylor enjoys comedy shows,
live music, and great eats! If found at local
Nashville hotspot, please return.
Stephanie enjoys spending time with her family,
her sweet puppy and helping her
community with different local organizations.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Eric enjoys spending time in the water,
whether at the lake, beach, or sailing
in the Virgin Islands and the Bahamas.
ESTIMATOR AND PRODUCTION MANAGER
Professional Support Gremlin
Maggie is a self-proclaimed
extroverted nerd and cat lover.
Maggie’s favorite Pokémon is Meowth.
CLIENT RELATIONS AND TECH MANAGER
The Renaissance Ham
Orlando is driven by curiosity and a love for
creating! His hobbies include making music,
3D sculpting, and antique collecting.
OFFICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
You can catch Courtney reading books
at the dog park with
her dog Cookie or watching movies.
Designer by day & digital artist
by night, Umi runs on iced coffee
and sheer determination.
Hope is consumed by her wanderlust
to explore. She also loves moving pictures
with great storytelling.
Master of Movement
Kevin loves spending time with his
friends, wife, and two dogs. He also
enjoys playing sports and staying active.
Marc knows every word of the
Frozen soundtrack (but has
never seen the movie).
Seth enjoys sun-shiny days
and country music
blaring on the stereo.
Tina loves her daughter
and staying busy. If she is not in the warehouse
she is spending her time outdoors.
When he’s not crafting masterpieces
under the hood, you’ll find him nurturing
his green thumb with air plants.
Foots loves to camp and travel.
When he is not in the warehouse you
can catch him in a drag race.
The best-behaved office pet ever!
Will not do tricks.
Synergy Design Group is a concierge-style design firm that
provides nationwide turnkey exhibit implementations for trade
shows, events, museums, and branded interiors.
- Turnkey solutions for trade shows and events: exhibit design, sales, and rentals
- Branded interiors for commercial spaces, including lobbies, offices, schools, company break rooms, history walls, and award displays
- Directional and informational wayfinding and corporate signage
- Design consultation, traffic flow, exhibit and experiential design for museums, visitor centers
- Mask dispenser stands for corporate and public venues
- Synergy Design Group is invested in your exhibiting success from concept to implementation.
- Our detail-oriented team works diligently to provide you with a stress-free experience.
- Clients trust our award-winning design expertise to highlight their brand and maximize their return on investment.
- Our Display Rental division offers international and national exhibitors full-service, customized trade show solutions.