BE A BETTER EXHIBITIONIST
We have put together a small list of trade show tips and articles in order to help you through your exhibiting process.
Below, we link our curated posts to a much more extensive list provided by one our top lines, Classic Exhibits.
These Frequently Asked Questions and tips will help you during your journey to becoming a better exhibitionist!
If you would like more information on these trade show tips and topics, then contact us today.
TRADE SHOW TIPS
- Why should I consider renting vs. purchasing an exhibit?
- There are a variety of table top designs with prices ranging from several hundred dollars to several thousand.
What are the differences?
- I just glanced through the counters and pedestals. There are almost 200 styles. How do I narrow it down?
- I searched “banner stands” on the Internet and found some really inexpensive ones and some really expensive ones.
I also noticed many different features and options. How do I choose?
- Are outdoor display products able to withstand typical weather conditions like thunderstorms?
- I’m new to trade shows and have lots of questions about exhibit marketing. Where should I start?
- More tips and tricks provided by Classic Exhibits