BE A BETTER EXHIBITIONIST
We have put together a list of trade show tips and best practices in order to better prepare you for the exhibiting process.
Below you will find a list of our curated posts, as well as a much more extensive list provided by one our top lines, Classic Exhibits.
These FAQs, recommendations, and tips will help you during your journey to becoming a better exhibitionist!
We wish you the best of luck! If you would like more information on these trade show tips and topics, then please feel free to contact us today.
TRADE SHOW TIPS
- Why should I consider renting vs. purchasing an exhibit?
- There are a variety of table top designs with prices ranging from several hundred dollars to several thousand.
What are the differences?
- I just glanced through the counters and pedestals. There are almost 200 styles. How do I narrow it down?
- I searched “banner stands” on the Internet and found some really inexpensive ones and some really expensive ones.
I also noticed many different features and options. How do I choose?
- Are outdoor display products able to withstand typical weather conditions like thunderstorms?
- I’m new to trade shows and have lots of questions about exhibit marketing. Where should I start?
- More tips and tricks provided by Classic Exhibits